Delivery & Returns
You can collect your order for free from Hod HaSharon, by appointment only on Sundays-Thursdays.
You can contact us on our website, or call us: 054-9885775
Delivery to Your Doorstep:
After receiving the order and its confirmation, within 48 hours, the delivery will be sent to the delivery company, and then will be sent to the customer. The delivery time will be added to that time.
* Due to COVID-19 situation in the world, there may be changes in delivery times.
- International Delivery:
Up to 9 business days – Worldwide shipment
- Express International Deliver:
Up to 5 business days – Worldwide shipment
- Register Mail:
Up to 14 business days – Worldwide shipment
- Registered Mail in ISRAEL:
Up to 14 business days – To anywhere in Israel
Costs 19 NIS.
- Express Delivery – to your doorstep in ISRAEL:
up to 5 business days – To anywhere in Israel
Costs 35 NIS.* We recommend you order to an address at which you are present between 08:00-19:00.
* To Moshavim and Kibbutzim – delivery will be to a central collection area following the distribution accepted practices of the area.
- Local pickup in Israel:
You can collect your order for free from Hod Hasharon, Israel.
Returns & Exchanges
- Before placing an order, the user must carefully read this chapter and check the sizes right for her, based on the size guide provided on the site.
- Please pay attention to the instruction of the law regarding the return policy of clothing items, especially bodysuits (undergarments).
- • According to the Israeli return policy of item described below follows the Consumer Protection Law, 5741—1981 and its regulation, specifically regarding the return policy of undergarments and so under following the relevant law rulings, including the instructions of the Israeli Ministry of Health, Returning/exchanging a bodysuit after it has been worn, for any reason, is forbidden, according to the instructions of the Israeli Ministry of Health that determine the exchange of undergarments are forbidden due to hygiene concerns.
- Canceling the transaction after completing the order of the item and before it is delivered – will be done through a phone cancel notice to our customer service: +972-054-9885775. Under these circumstances, the user will receive the amount she paid in the transaction, including delivery costs.
- If for any reason, the transaction is canceled after the item was already sent to the user, as long as she presents the original receipt and that the item has not been worn, washed, damaged, or used, the user can cancel the transaction within 14 days after receiving the item, by returning the item to the address of returns and exchanges (“41 Zamir St. Hod Hasharon, zip code 45350, Israel”), and in the case described above, the delivery cost will be deducted from the refund and from the entire refund another 5% will be deducted from the value of the purchase or 100 NIS – the lowest of them.
- Refunds will be sent according to the Israeli law – to a credit card/ PAYPAL account, from where the purchase was made, and according to the timetable of the credit card company.
- Items must only be returned inside their original package.
- Address for returns and exchanges: 41 Zamir St. Hod Hasharon, zip code 45350, Israel. To Johanna A.
- All items go through quality assurance before they are delivered, if you received a damaged item, we are sorry and ask that you will contact us immediately, so we can help you and take care of the issue. Messages regarding defects will be accepted up to 24 hours from the moment of receiving the item. If you order an item from the site which is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to find you other items that will fit you or to give you a refund.